Friday, June 27, 2008

Measuring day

Got my fancy new scale today which breaks down a few measurements and helps me review my progress a little more scientifically, also had my blood taken at the lab, I should hear back about that in about 2 weeks. So here are the stats:

Weight: 157.8 Pounds
Body Fat: 12.1%
Water: 60.9%
Skeleton: 7 Pounds
Metabolic Age: 12
DCI (Daily Caloric Intake): 2847
BMI: 21.7
Blood Pressure 140/70
Standing heart rate: 60 BPM
Waist: 31inches at Navel

Just to explain some of those values:
Your DCI is the amount of calories you would need to consume to remain at the same weight
Your Metabolic age, is how fit you are compared to your age bracket, if your MA is below your Calendar Age you're in good health, if it's above, it means you probably need to exercise more.

Conclusions:
Aside from anything I don't know about in my blood I seem in excellent condition to start exercising regularly again and start this new diet. My goals are to start eating 3 consistent meals again, as well as take the initial steps toward building a more intense workout routine.

In terms of the values above, in the next 30 days I would like to see the following:

Weight: 150-160
Body Fat: 9-10%
BPM: 55-60
Waist: 30"

If I can manage this with the product and the very light exercise routine within a 30 day period, then I would claim success and move on to the next phase in training.

Tomorrow it begins.

No comments: