Sunday, June 29, 2008

Pre-Cleanse, Day 2

Breakfast: Shake
Lunch: Salad with Balsamic Vin. with piece of steak the size of a deck of playing cards
Dinner: Shake

Tomorrow I do my cleanse day, fighting off the craving of food should be interesting, I will likely make it an early night tomorrow based on recommendations.

So far the pre-cleanse has been tough, I'm only taking in about 1400 calories max at the moment, which is almost half of what I'm used to. The shakes are fine, but it will be nice to go back to 2 solid meals per day. I probably could have managed with only 1 pre-cleanse day. The program says pre-cleanse can be 1-4 days long.

The hard part about tomorrow I foresee is the non eating, of course, but also trying to do the exercise as I will likely be weaker than normal.

So far my sleeping patterns have not been alerted but I do get bursts of energy throughout the day unexpectedly. Other than a general want for a big bowl of pasta or some Spare ribs, everything else seems normal.

No comments: