Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pre Pre-Cleanse

Before one gets this going it is important to have some kind of markers to judge your progress. As with any type of Diet and Exercise change you should consult your Physician, so today I went to see the Doctor and asked if I was suitably fit to start exercising a little more regularly.

My Blood pressure was 140/70
I do no smoke
I very rarely drink alcohol(maybe 1 Beer a week)
I do not drink coffee, but have typically 1 cup of tea in the evenings

The Doctor has set me up for Blood testing tomorrow, those results will take some time to come back, so I will report them when they become available. Tomorrow I intend to measure my waist (at the naval), my weight, my Body Fat %, my body water %, muscle mass, and metabolic age, using a higher end scale... assuming I can figure it out and I will take my "before" picture. Saturday the program will begin with the Pre-cleanse.

My Doctor also brought up that because I have a high metabolism, my body fat % will likely drop off quickly initially due to the jogging and reduction of high fat content in my diet only time will tell

No comments: