Wednesday, July 2, 2008

New Shake Additive, Day 5

Breakfast, Shake with secret ingredient
Lunch, mixed green salad, 2 chicken breast sandwiches on whole wheat, granola bar
Dinner..... Steak, mashed potato, garden salad, blueberry pie

As I had mentioned before, I knew one night this week was going to be difficult to stay within the appropriate eating boundaries and tonight was that night, but I'll get back to that.

I made a ground breaking discovery today; IsaLean Shake + hand full of Grapes = extremely delicious. I'm very excited about this. If the Shake tastes somewhat heavy to you I highly recommend taking a fruit, preferably an antioxidant, and mixing it into the blender with some ice cubes and the shake mix, it's excellent.

Today I really started to feel the physical effects of the program, I had a ton of energy from start to finish today and the system is really starting to clear out my internal workings. I've also noticed that my skin is very clear and smooth which is an added benefit.

Hopefully my night out tonight doesn't affect the values of my Saturday week 1 measuring, but only time will tell.

No comments: