Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Shake Breakfast, Day 4

Breakfast, Shake
Lunch, Two Turkey breast sandwiches on whole wheat with Mustard
Snack, Grapes
Dinner, 2 small Chicken breasts and 2 cups of peas.

I got to go back to 2 solid meals today after 3 days with 1 or none. Some interesting observations; I was actually hungrier today than the other 3 days and required more snacks. I chose grapes as my snack today, they have some natural sugars but are easy to digest and carry a good amount of water in them. I'm also finding I'm waking up naturally earlier in the morning, this is a good thing on work days but I'm hoping my body does not wake me up at 7am over the weekend.

Not much to report other than I can actually see some of the broken down items from exit, I won't go into detail. Also, since my protein intake over the last few days has been low it's taking me a littler longer than usual to recover, even though I have more energy than I normally would. I would probably advise against intense exercise on a cleanse day, primarily because you might not be able to recover from it for 2-3 days, instead of 1-2 days like you would on a heavy protein diet. The good news is you shouldn't have to because it's burning up the fat in your body and flushing things out.

12 More days of Shakes and two solid meals, then another cleanse day, I'm looking forward to it, so that I can get the rest of the crud out hopefully. One thing I've definitely noticed is I take the time to cook myself a proper full dish meal. What I mean by that is I'm not just having a steak, or a kabob. I'm preparing food and meals and adding some more nutritional elements, and eating a lot more greens. This program certainly make you a lot more aware of the food you are taking in.

The next few days should be fairly standard, however I have some dinner plans some nights, so it will be interesting to see how my diet may vary.

No comments: